Saturday, October 10, 2015

Eco-friendly Autumn Home Decorations, My Almaty Autumn Souvenirs

The beautiful colorful autumn always fascinates me.  The colorful trees, gentle wind, falling leaves, cooler nights and lighted candles are joys to me. 
I've seen autumn in several countries and I would say that the autumn in Almaty is one of the best.  The city has a lot of beautiful park, it’s so amazing to see how colorful they become in autumn time.  The gigantic mountain around the city gives you breath-taking autumn scenery.


First President Park, Almaty


The weather is so amazing it's almost like the summer time in Europe.  Sunny and warm most of the time.  There are days that I can even wear summer clothes outside and spend my afternoon in park.  Because of the very little rain, the trees and grass remain colorful longer.

I really wish the winter time won't come soon and take these colors away. 


Photo credit: Flickr photo of Harri Hirsimäki

Big Almaty Lake, autumn just started

Before the colorful season disappear, I 've made some home decorations from dried leaves, twigs and grass from the park. I had recycled used jars and plastic bottle.   These are my beautiful souvenirs to feel and see autumn at home.  
Eco-friendly, DIY, Easy Decorations

I had a lot of fun making these decorations.  They are eco-friendly and quite easy to make.
Why not decorate your home in autumn the same way we do in Christmas time?

Here is a video on how I made the decorations. This is my very first video.  Enjoy watching.



                      --------------------------------


Thanks for dropping by! Feel free to share if you find this post useful. 

Kindly subscribe if you want some updates on my future posts :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment